Monday, September 29, 2014

Putis!!!

Another transfer has come and gone and my old companion has left the building, figuratively and literally! Sister Ruga was transferred to Balanga and I got a new companion. Her name is... cue the drum roll please... SISTER HESS!!! Finally, after being here for over a year, I am now a companion with a fellow puti!! (That is the equivalent of gringo... whitie... so on and so forth) We get along great! She goes home in the transfer after this and I go home the transfer after that. We are trying our best not to get trunky :) It's funny because here in the Peens everyone loves Americans. They always try to speak English to me and compliment me on my long, pointy nose. Now that there are two of us, everyone wants to talk to us! As in EVERYONE!! We are talking to more and more people everyday! 

I think this will be a good transfer. Sister Hess and I are both on the downward slope of our missions so we have a lot to share with and teach one another. You've never been on you mission too long to learn more teaching skills or improve your work. I am always striving to learn a little more, work a little harder, and do a little better on my mission. I can't wait to learn from Sister Hess!

We have already had some awesome experiences and I know there is so much more in store for the both of us as we work hard and remain sensitive to the Spirit. I love it when we are walking to an appointment and I just get a prompting to stop at a house. Usually we only get into one out of every 50 houses but, without fail, whenever we are prompted to stop, we get in and have an awesome lesson! I am so thankful for the guidance of the Holy Ghost in this work and in my life. 

I love being a missionary and don't ever want to think about leaving this work!

I love you all!
-Sister Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment