Monday, May 19, 2014

Time Flies!

Have I mentioned that time really flies here on the mission? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was chatting with the fam over skype! 

We had Zone Conference this week! It was amazing as usual! It was President Querido's last zone conference so we all got a little emotional. I am really going to miss President Querido! He always knows how to bring the spirit and when to be funny! It's like I'm crying from laughing one second and then all of the sudden there are tears of the spirit flowing from my eyes! He started talking about marriage which I'm not ready for! He is a self declared match-maker and told us of all the matches he has made among missionaries or his old students! It was funny to hear him talk about it. He just had the biggest smile on his face! 

I love it here on the mission and having overwhelming spiritual moment! I know that this is the true church and that I'm right where I need to be, helping others come unto Christ!

I love you all!
Sister Miller
This is US!!!

Thumbs up!

Some of my faves!

More of my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment