Monday, October 20, 2014

Speedier than Ever!

Magandang hapon po sa inyo lahat!!! (Good Afternoon to you All!!!)

This week went by speedier than ever. It's true what they say about getting lost in the work!! That has actually been something that has been on my mind a lot lately. With my days here numbered, I feel like I really need to focus and do my best until my very last day. This mission only happens once and I don't want to leave with any regrets! 

That is something that is easily applied to all of us, especially my investigators. Our days here on earth are numbered and we never really know what is coming around the corner. As we have opportunities to change and align our will with Heavenly Father's, we must not delay! I love the verse in the Book of Mormon, "Don't procrastinate the day of your repentance." I like to see it as not procrastinating the opportunity to be cleansed of sin and receive innumerable blessings from our loving Heavenly Father. That's really all I am doing here, inviting others to come unto Christ, and the path is lined with faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. We are all invited and His hand is outstretched to each of us. 

I know that this is true and I am so thankful for this knowledge in my life.

I love you. I love this work. I love God's plan for each and everyone of us.

Carpe Diem 
-Sister Miller

Here are some more pics from last week:

This is the beauty I get to see everyday!

Squeezing in the car to go watch conference!

Sister Hess and me pulling a "Karate Kid" pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment