Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome to My Mission Blog!

Hello all!

I am so glad you stopped by to check out my mission blog! This is where you will be able to read my letters from Olongapo. This of course doesn't mean you can't email or write me directly! As a matter of fact I would encourage you to do so. :) To find out how, check out the 'Contact Sister Miller.' tab just above this post.  I have also included some other tabs that I hope you find useful. Through these you can check out a website for my specific mission, learn more about missionaries, learn about what we as a church believe, and even contact missionaries that are serving in your area. You can subscribe to this blog via email in a box just to the right of this post if you wish to. I hope you all enjoy this blog and I look forward to filling it with all my fun stories from the Philippines.

Paalam for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment